Most of us have done it. All of us have had it done to us. Your team is getting creamed, you run out of the spawn, BAM -- you're on fire, or you've been stickied to pieces, or you're face to face with an L3 sentry. Is this 'cheating'?
The 'cheating' argument:
- it makes a bad situation worse for an already losing team.
- it's no fun for the guys on the receiving end.
- I just ran out the door, I wasn't expecting to get attacked already! Let me play the game!
The 'not cheating' argument:
- you wouldn't be getting spawn camped if you knew how to prevent it.
- you could stop the spawn camp if you knew what you were doing.
- just because i'm spawncamping you now doesn't mean you couldn't come back and win.
- you should be on your guard AT ALL TIMES, not just when you've reached the frontline.
To me it's not cheating at all. You got yourself into that situation, and you could get yourself out. Also, you're at your SPAWN -- this is fighting from a position of great strength. You control when the door opens, you have infinite ammo/health right next to you, you can change to any class you want. If you can't kill me with all those advantages, isn't it obvious you deserve to lose?
So what does everyone think? Spawn camping A-OK or no?